Keep Your Family Healthy and Your Home Mold-Free
Mold Remediation Near Me
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. They only become a problem when given the right conditions, which includes warm, dark, and humid spaces. If you notice mold in your home, it’s important to get help right away because it can cause serious health problems if left unchecked.
Our process for mold remediation includes:
- Inspection and damage assessment: We’ll carefully inspect your property for visible signs of mold, then look further and determine the extent of the damage.
- Mold containment: We’ll ensure all heating and cooling systems are turned off to mitigate the spread of the mold, then work to contain it and protect the rest of your home.
- Mold removal: We use antifungal solutions to treat mold colonies on wooden parts of your home and dispose of affected material like insulation.
Get a Free Estimate
What to Do After You Discover Mold
Once you discover mold growing in your home, call the professionals as soon as possible!
While you’re waiting for us to arrive, here are some things you can do:
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans, as the moving air can carry mold spores to other parts of your home and worsen the problem.
- Stay away from the mold, and don’t let kids or pets go near it, as breathing in the spores can cause respiratory issues and allergic reactions.
- Close off the molded area. If the mold is a cabinet, close the cabinet door. If it’s confined to one room, close the door and keep it shut.
- Do not spray bleach, vinegar, disinfectants, or anything else on the mold as it can interfere with our treatment.
- Stay calm! Our professionals know exactly how to treat the mold and we guarantee we’ll get the job done right.
Stop Mold Right Away With Same-Day Treatment
Mold can grow in as little as 24 hours, and it will continue to grow until it’s treated. That’s why prompt treatment is so important! We offer same-day mold remediation to start solving your problem as soon as possible and make your home safe once again. All you have to do is give us a call before noon! We also offer Saturday appointments to ensure there’s always a treatment time that works for you
No Contract Necessary
Finding mold in your home is stressful, not to mention hazardous, so we strive to make treating it as hassle-free as possible. Our mold remediation services include a free quote, the use of safe and family-friendly products, and no binding contracts. There’s no easier option than Anchor Pest!
Areas We Service Near Charleston
There’s no better option for pest control than a locally-owned and operated company. At Anchor Pest Management, you’ll receive safe, top-notch pest control every time.