Pest Control in Kiawah Island
Even if you keep your house spotless, the smallest hole or crack can serve as an invitation for pesky invaders from the outside. Once they are in, it is difficult to send them packing. Anchor Pest Management is a local pest control company dedicated to bringing order back into your home.
Our highly trained exterminators are ready to protect you from pests such as:
- Stinging insects
- And more!
Same-Day and Saturday Services to Fit Your Schedule
We don’t want you to live with a pest infestation any longer than necessary. If you call before noon, we offer same-day pest control services. It can sometimes be difficult to fit another appointment into a busy weekday schedule, so we are available six days a week, including Saturday, to better serve you.
Get a Free Estimate
Get A FREE Quote
Flexible and Safe Pest Control Options
Protecting you from pests is important to us. We want your experience to be as hassle-free as possible, so we have no contract options, in addition to our quarterly maintenance plans.
Our family- and eco-friendly pest treatment plans include:
- A thorough inspection of your home’s exterior and interior.
- Barrier treatments around the foundation with liquid and granular formulations.
- Entry point treatment of cracks, crevices, windows, and doors.
- Removal of exterior spider webs and abandoned wasp nests.
- Guaranteed results, or we will re-treat for no additional cost!
Termite Control in Kiawah Island
In South Carolina, every season is termite season. That means we are constantly on the lookout for pests that will eat our home out from under us. Anchor Pest Management is an experienced termite removal and control company that can protect your home from subterranean and drywood termites through species-specific treatment methods.
When you trust us for termite control, our professional termite exterminators will:
- Conduct a comprehensive termite inspection, looking for wood damage, mud tubes, and other evidence of termites.
- Customize a treatment plan based on the findings.
- Effectively eliminate the termites and their colonies with use of Termidor, which is safe for your family and pets.
- Use supplemental foam or dry treatments as needed.
- Schedule regular inspections to keep your home termite-free.